“The testo 175 H1 data logger measures, monitors and logs the temperature and relative humidity in buildings and closed rooms. The 175 H1 can monitor the indoor climate in buildings, storage facilities and archives and help create a comfortable climate in the workplace.
The logger comes with an external humidity sensor (stub) for shorter reaction times and a lock to prevent it from being easily stolen or tampered with.
In addition to the current temperature and humidity values, the logger can also log and display dew point values. Other information including adjustable threshold values, breached thresholds and remaining battery power can also be read off the large, clear display.
Security and comfort on all levels The data logger testo 175 H1 ensures a high level of data security and reliable measurements based on leading-edge technology. It has a super-size memory that can save up to 1 million readings and an extended battery life of up to 3 years. This gives you the freedom to read out the data at longer intervals, even when the measuring cycles are shorter. The triple AAA batteries included in the scope of supply can be easily replaced by the user.
Programming and Analyzing the data Loggers: Choose 1 of 3 software versions to program or read out the loggers or to analyze the measuring data you have obtained on your PC:
– Software ComSoft Basic– included – allows you to program your logger and analyze the data quickly and easily
– Software ComSoft Professional– optional – provides you with additional possibilities and a more detailed analysis of the temperature and humidity values
– Software ComSoft CFR 21 Part11– optional – ideal for the special demands of the pharmaceutical sector in compliance with 21 CFR Part 11
You will need a USB cable (not included in scope of supply) to program your data logger. The data can be transferred to your PC either via USB cable or SD card. Both are optionally available as accessories which can be ordered along with your testo 175 H1.”
- High level of data security
- Large, easily legible display
- Measurement data memory for 1 million measurement values
- Up to 3 years‘ battery life
- Data transfer via USB cable or SD card
- Permanently installed external capacitive humidity sensor
Testo 175 data logger for temperature and humidity measurements, external humidity sensor (NTC/ capacitive humidity sensor), wall bracket, lock, batteries, calibration protocol.
|Temperature – NTC|
|Measuring range||-20 to +55 °C|
|Accuracy||±0.4 °C (-20 to +55 °C) ±1 Digit|
|Humidity – Capacitive|
|Measuring range||0 to 100 %RH*|
|Accuracy||±2 %RH (2 to 98 ) at +25 °C|
|* Not for condensing atmospheres.|
|Measuring range||-40 to +50 °Ctd|
|Accuracy||+0.03 %RH/K ±1 Digit|
|General technical data|
|Dimensions||149 x 53 x 27 mm|
|Operating temperature||-20 to +55 °C|
|Life-time sensor||Long-term drift of the sensor < 1% RH / year (ambient temperature + 25 ° C)|
|Standards||EU-guideline 2014/30/EU; 2011/65/EU|
|Measuring rate||10 s – 24 h|
|Battery type||3 x AIMn type AAA or Energizer|
|Battery life||3 years at 15 min. meas. rate, +25 °C|
|Interface||mini usb, SD card slot|
|Memory||1,000,000 measuring values|
|Storage temperature||-20 to +55 °C|